A holistic approach for all moms, integrating physical therapy, Pilates and massage. Denise Chyette, DPT, a certified Healthy Moms Fitness Instructor, and The Wellness Bank team help moms before, during, and after pregnancy.
Before: Get your body ready to carry your baby for 9 months!
- Boost your current level of fitness to encourage a healthy pregnancy
- Prepare your body by strengthening your abdominals, low back, and pelvic floor
- Improve your overall wellness with a home or gym exercise plan
During: Stay fit while minimizing common aches and pains associated with pregnancy such as neck, low back, and pelvic pain.
- Enhance overall strength and endurance to reduce the stress of weight gain
- Stretch and relax tight muscles
- Strengthen your deep core and stabilize your pelvis to better support the weight of your baby, uterus, and bladder
- Learn relaxation and breathing techniques for a smoother delivery
After: Get your body back!
- Lose weight and tone-up
- Close the gap from torn abdominal muscles during pregnancy
- Strengthen your pelvic floor to decrease incontinence from weak or torn muscles
- Learn proper body mechanics to prevent back and wrist injuries from repetitive bending, lifting, and carrying
- Improve posture from breastfeeding, cradling, and holding your baby
- Re-energize from sleepless nights and reduce muscle tension