We believe that becoming healthier from within provides us all with the ability to reach out on a grander scale, and giving back to others in need. Each year we donate a percentage of our profits to:
Founded by Denise Chyette in 2009, Elusive Arts & Entertainment is a nonprofit organization dedicated to Inspiring Developing Communities & Minds through Film and the Arts.
Our Giving Back goals are to:
- Offer education & awareness outreach
- Provide supplies & services for schools & communities
- Grant scholarships for art, film, dance, music students
Our Giving Back projects have included:
- Manhattan Beach Movies on the Beach (Producer & Sponsor)
- Art Days with inner city kids in after-school programs
- Holiday Art Gallery displaying works of local artists
Make a difference!
Even the smallest gift can spark inspiration and bring a huge smile to someone less fortunate. Ask us about volunteering at an event. Donations of supplies or equipment related to art, film, music, or dance materials are kindly accepted anytime (i.e. art supplies, cameras, DVDs, CDs, etc). Bring materials into your session, and we will donate them to local and inner-city communities throughout the year.